Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Welcoming ...

Tracy aka Blue Daisy Designs

Hi, My name is Tracy Brown-Scott and I live in Bathgate in Central Scotland with my husband, little girl and three very spoiled (and lazy) cats.
I’ve always loved to craft – including knitting, crochet, cross stitch, jewellery making, and I’ve always had a passion for paper!  I started my real papercraft obsession in 2003 and it has just continued from there with a passion for rubber stamping, die cutting and colouring.  I’ve dabbled in a bit of scrapbooking but cardmaking is where I am really happy! 

I started blogging in 2007 and I’ve found this is great way to make new crafty friends.  At the start of this year I decided to really try and focus on my free crafty time and not pro-craftinate (!) when I should be trying to be more productive so I’ve been trying to post to my blog (Blue Daisy Crafts) at least 3 or 4 times a week.  I was absolutely delighted to be given the opportunity to join the design team here at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and I can’t wait to start working with everyone here and seeing all the amazing challenge entries!
 Here are a few of Tracy's Favourites ...


I hope you loved reading a little bit about Tracy and viewing her creations, you will be able to see Tracy's first DT submission for C#34 on May 15th 2016, see you then xx
Our latest challenge (LPOCF #33) can be found HERE
Come Join Us . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment